Subject Matter Expert
Our client, a major upstream operator, is looking for an Environmental Subject Matter Expert for a project in Indiana.
Contractor will be acting as Subject Matter Expert for the early stages of development for client's main water treatment plant engineering. This role includes:
- Attending regular project meetings, reviews and risk sessions.
- Working with the project team and client resources to develop the design basis for the water treatment plant
- Interfacing with vendors to gather information on and evaluate technology
- Making recommendations on the most suitable technology and configuration for MWTP in project
- Developing the relevant sections of the SoR and BoD project documents
- Conduct site visit(s), collect all pertinent data, drawings and information, meet with stakeholders and designated design engineering firm - estimated 2 to 3 weeks on site.
- Model treatment options and generate preliminary capital and operating cost projections, as well as performance capabilities for each technology.
- Obtain budget capital cost estimates from select vendors for highest cost items - estimated 2 to 3 weeks.
- Generate technology review document for internal distribution and discussion. This will likely include a site meeting to review. Estimated 2 weeks.
- Generate detailed bid specification documents once optimum technology is selected, as per client standards for RFQ or bid documents and in consultation with client contracts personnel - 2 to 3 weeks.
- Submit bid specifications to a restricted set of vendors to refine capital cost projections for selected technologies and review the bid submissions - estimated 2 to 3 weeks.