Our client, an international independent energy company is seeking day and/or night Facility Operators to join their team in Pleasanton, TX on a long-term contract basis.
The successful candidate will have at least 3 years' experience in the field as a field technician/operator or facility operator.
Also, this candidate will be a self-motivated individual with an understanding of oil and gas and the Eagle Ford shale.
- Maintain wellhead systems -injecting chemicals according to manufacturer and engineering specifications
- Manual well head valves - safe working practices when opening/closing/greasing/maintaining valves
- Monitor/adjust flow rates
- Test each well for production rates
- Gather and document flow/injection pressures
- Check flow line fluid samples as specified to test for basic sediment, water, sand production, corrosion, paraffin, scale, etc.
- Monitor chemical volumes/injection rates
- Record oil and water volumes in storage and oil sales
- Record tubing and casing pressure
- Maintain separation system, compression system, oil treatment system, vapor recovery system, flare system
- 5+ years in the oil-field
- Hands on experience with separators and heater treaters
- Compressor knowledge, and experience starting and stopping compressors
- Ability to work process equipment
- Responsible, with good work ethic