Our client, a large E&P Operator, is currently looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their HSE team in Kermit, TX on a long-term contract basis.
We are looking for an individual who is efficient and comfortable being a member of a team. The ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules and managing administrative support, is essential in this position. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver and organized. Assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position.
- NORM: Create spreadsheets to track baseline surveys, structural surveys, and signage installed.
- ACTS: Enter SPCC plans into the system; update books; L Drive; and NORM meter calibration due dates.
- Signage: Order signs and record RRC numbers.
- Negative Determination: compare SPCC plans to negative determination plans in the books.
- Maintain the Spill Tracking Spreadsheet: Record all spills year to date.
- Track project documentation including H2S Surveys.
- Will be responsible for the filling of departmental paperwork and tracking departmental paperwork in hard copies and digitally.
- Knowledgeable regarding Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and ability to use various office equipment (i.e. photocopiers, printers, fax machine, laminators, projectors, telephone systems, etc.).
- Ability to master new tasks and challenges quickly including new software and hardware.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Comfortable working with individuals across all levels of the organization.
- Strong clerical skills including typing and filing.
- Works well under pressure.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented with the ability to work well under pressure with aggressive deadlines.