LNG Project Marine Works Leader
We are looking for an expert LNG Project Marine Works Leader for Special LNG Projects' Department in Moscow HQ of our client, independant Russian Gas Production Company.
LNG Project Marine Works Leader would be supervising construction of Marine Works of the projects, ensuring feasibility, best delivery and optimal qualityof offshore pipes, artificial islands, platforms, dredging, causeways, ice-management shipping facilities, etc.
Job 5/2 office-based and requires full relocation to Moscow, Russia with the perspectives of 5 years at least.
- Analyse the main technical LNG engineering, constructiom and installation concepts fr the Marine Works.
- Provide technical recommendations related to Marine Works matters to the LNG Director and to each of the Project leaders.
- Supervise and coordinate Pre-FEED, FEED and detailed Engineering activities related to Marine Works performed by contractors (local and international) for any Project ensuring the quality of deliverables.
- Verify the consistency of the system of Marine Works procedures and main projects documents like Project Execution Plans and reports is reached between the different projects of the company so that company works under a common format.
- Support the projects in their supervision and coordination of all Marine Works performed by contractors for the Project at construction Stage.
- Prepare and monitor Risk Management Plan, Quality Assurance policies
- Verify all required information to be transfered to Control Division , supervise implementation of the operations in cost efficient manner
- Support the project in mobilisation plan preparation for each Marine Works technical disciplines for each project
- Promote the extension of localisation, coach all employees of the LNG Project Technology Division and occasionally Projects' teams personnel concerning Marine Works
- Provide support in in negotiations with contractors and partners with Marine Works matters
- Over 15 years' experience in Oil & Gas industry in LNG & offshore projects during the Engineering and Construction phase
- Excellent knowledge of the LNG industrial context or of the offshore industrial context with experience in LNG project management