LNG Project Construction Leader
We are looking for an expert LNG Project Construction Leader for Special LNG Projects' Department in Moscow HQ of our client, independant Russian Gas Production Company.
LNG Project Construction Leader would be supervising construction of facilities and infrastructure of the projects, excluding Marine Works, ensuring feasibility, best delivery and optimal quality.
Job 5/2 office-based and requires full relocation to Moscow, Russia with the perspectives of 5 years at least.
- Supervision and coordination the construction, hook up and commissioning phases of the FLNG topside, FLNG modules of the Projects in cooperation with the Projects and the LNG Project Operations leader.
- Ensure that all construction concepts for the FLNG Infrastructures designed for the Projects are feasible excluding for the Marine and offshore facilities.
- Ensure that all concepts designed for the Projects are feasible, that the engineering specifications of the Projects are prepared by the Contractors in accordance to the best technical principles to:
o to ensure a minimal cost of the Projects,
o for their easy and cost effective operations and
o to ensure that their schedules are respected.
- Ensure that the construction, delivery, integration, towing and installations of the FLNG topside (excluding for the Marine facilities) of the Projects are performed on time, respecting the HSE criteria of the Group and with the minimum costs.
- Analysis of main technical LNG construction and installation concepts
- Verify the feasibility of all construction (except for the Marine and offshore facilities).
- Verification of all technical construction, towing and installation methodologies, procedures and policies related to the Project necessary for an efficient and optimally profitable construction and operation of the Project installations in cooperation with the LNG Project Engineering team at Proekt and Detailed Engineering phases and of their implementation.
- Provide technical recommendations related to construction matters to the LNG Project Technology Leader and to the Project leaders including module construction philosophy and module transportation, integrations and installations.
- Verify schedules produced by the Projects and its contractors by carrying out the necessary technical verifications of their calculations including of the logistic feasibility.
- Verification of the hook-up and commissioning procedures and supervision of its implementation with the LNG Project Operations Leader and the Projects and Kola Yard as appropriate.
- Supervision and coordination in cooperation with Projects (and Kola yard as required) of construction of LNG Infrastructures, modules integration and installation, commissioning, towing and installation activities performed by the Projects and its contractors (RDIs as well as International EPC contractors) during Proekt FEED and Detailed Engineering activities for any Project.
- Ensure the quality of the construction deliverables including supervision of the necessary construction teams established during these phases of the Projects.
- Contribute to the elaboration in time of the main projects documents like: Project Execution Plans, Construction Execution Plans or Integration of modules Execution Plan, etc.
Qualifications and experience required
- Over 15 years' experience in Oil and Gas Industry in LNG projects in Project construction phase or at minima at Engineering phase. Management and expert positions occupied before.
- Offshore modular construction experience, FLNG/FPSO topside experience is important
- Excellent knowledge of the LNG industrial context with experience in LNG project management