Lead Production Operator
Our client is looking for an experienced Lead Production Operator to join their team in Malaysia or Korea on a one year contract basis with an opportunity to extend.
- The main function of a Lead Production Operator is to provide leadership in the area of marine activities and play a key role in interfacing with other departments for
- Responsible for the safe operation of all export tankers.
- Providing instructions on behalf of the Export Tanker to the Master or Officers of support vessels that are assisting with Export Operations.
- Responsible for carrying out pre-berthing checks of equipment used for tandem mooring and ensuring any deficiencies are rectified before commencing mooring operations.
- Assist the OIM with daily operations.
- Interface with the Offshore and Onshore teams in the daily operations.
- Develop standards where needed and implement through SAP and/or the Management System.
- A valid, unlimited, Class 2 Mariner CoC.
- Min 5 years tanker experience
- Min 2 years previous experience as Lead Cargo Operator berthing tankers up to 150,000 DWT in tandem with another vessel.
- Previous experience of ship vetting or auditing.
- 15+ years of offshore facility operations experience.