Electrical Engineering Manager – Solar Energy
Piper Maddox have been engaged on a confidential headhunt by an established IPP who are looking to identify an Electrical Engineering Manager to help lead their expanding Solar & Energy Storage practice. With one of the industry’s strongest Solar and Wind pipelines in the US they have a range of complimentary Energy Storage projects lined up in the 10/20MW + per site range.
They are looking for a talented Senior Electrical Engineer and a Manager with experience in the design/operations of T&D, system protection and substations of generating facilities. This is a great opportunity to join their growing Solar & Energy Storage team in Chicago.
This an amazing opportunity for career progression within a new business area that is going to continue to grow, within a business that’s quickly becoming a market leader in Energy Storage deployment and one of the largest renewable energy IPPs in the country. If you’re successful, you’ll get an opportunity to really impact the direction of the organisations growth, strategy and hiring. These candidates MUST meet the following criteria:
- Experience in the design/operations of T&D, electrical equipment, system protection and substations of generating facilities.
- Solar and/or experience preferred.
- Renewable Energy experience preferred.
- Minimum Electrical Engineering (or equivalent subject) bachelor’s degree
- Must be eligible to work in the US
Apply for Electrical Engineering Manager – Solar Energy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly