Technical Integration Coordinator, Nuclear New Build
For one of our clients in Finland, we are currently looking for a Technical integration coordinator / Transverse Engineering Coordinator for a Nuclear New Build Project. This would be a 9 months contract based in Finland.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Transverse Engineering Support of the System finalization towards ECC (End of Construction Certificate) and transfer to Commissioning:
- Participation in the daily End of Construction and Transfer to Commissioning Meetings with System Preparation Group, Construction and Commissioning
- Documentation and clarification of the open points for Engineering regarding the Systems
- Participation in the weekly meetings to investigate and coordinate generic engineering topics and issues for systems with End of Construction and Transfer to Commissioning in the next months
- Coordination and clarification of Transverse Engineering topics within Site and HBO Engineering. Handling the interface for these towards Construction, Commissioning and the customer
- Support for the closing of Engineering Open Points
- Deputy to Field Engineering Manager
- Reporting to Field Engineering Manager
- Mechanical, electrical, I&C and process engineering background
- Engineering Degree in one of the following disciplines: nuclear, mechanical, process engineering, or degree in physics or equivalent
- Knowledge in NPP design, construction and commissioning processes and sequences
- At least 10 years of relevant experience, including some experience working on a nuclear power plantCommunication skills (verbal & written) with regard to interface management
- Organized, reliable and responsible minded work approach
- Leadership and teamwork skills
- Good knowledge of Engineering Design Activities for PWR technology considered an advantage
- Fluent in Business and Technical English
Thomas Thor Associates is a recruitment and consulting organisation dedicated to the nuclear industry. We recruit for roles in nuclear new build, operations, decommissioning, research and waste management and our clients include nuclear regulators, operators, engineering companies and research organisations
How to apply?
Please forward your CV directly to email@example.com or call Anelia on +33 1 84 88 80 00 for an informal discussion on this or other opportunities.