QA manager - Medical Devices - R&D - Eindhoven
Currently, Progressive is looking for an experienced QA specialist in Medical Devices R&D departments. Are you a talented quality professional looking for a new challenge in a healthcare environment? Please continue reading!
For this function, you have to maintain and assure the quality and safety of products, which can be medial and non-medical. Risk management, design quality assurance activities and coordination of these activities together with other departments are your key challenges.
What are your responsibilities?
- Accountable for Quality Management System
- Support Q&R compliance to assure products comply with QMS requirements
- Support, instruct and coach project teams on relevant product standards
- Review requirements management process to product verification and validation.
- Ensure risk management quality
- Ensure compliance to quality system requirements, regulations and standards
What are the job requirements?
- You have either a bachelor degree with 5+ years of related experience
- or a Master degree with 3+ years of related experience.
- Strong knowledge of global medical device or consumer product regulations, and standards such as 21 CFR Parts 803, 806, and 820, ISO13485, and ISO9001.
- You have experience in a medical device industry.
- Strong communication skills: across teams and programs, from senior to administrative personnel. You have experience leading remote teams.
- You are detail oriented and able to see big picture
Are you available and interested in the role? Give me a call on +31 10 206 9888 or send an email with your resume! Should you know someone suitable for this function, do not hesitate to share!