Operating/Testing Manual Coordinator, Nuclear New Build
For one of our clients in Finland, we are currently looking for a Operating/Testing Manual Coordinator to work for a nuclear new build project. This would be a 1 year contract based in Finland.
The main responsibilities would be to coordinate the Operating/Testing Manual validation and the operational documents and delivery to Main Control Room.
- Management of the Operating/Testing Manual validation team and overall coordination of the validation activities
- Manage the masters of all Operating & Testing Procedures used during all commissioning phases
- Build-up the Operating Documentation paper version set for the Main Control Room
- Keeps track of the validation of the Operating & testing Procedures performed by the Commissioning Teams through red-lined documents
- Verifies that all Operating & Testing Procedures and all the other operational documents (like P&ID's, etc) in Main Control Room are up-to date and consistent with th results of validation
- Is in interface with other departments for updating and revision of operational documents
- Technical interface with the client, commissioning engineers and other concerned stakeholders
- Knowledge of machanics, thermodynamics, fluid mechanics and measurement/instrumentation technology
- Computer literacy in MS-Office, Adobe professional
- Experience in Operating and Testing procedures elaboration for a nuclear power plant
- Knowledge and background on process systems and plant operation during operation or overall commissioning test phases
- Experience in system design respectively component engineering or commissioning and operation of power plant systems
- Specific knowledge and training in: Structure of Operating and Testing Manuals; Operating and Tesing procedures elaboration and managements process; Organization and administrative rules and regulations of the Commissioning Manual- organizational part
- Ability to use the different project data bases etc.
- Fluency in English
- EU citizenship or valid EU work permit
Thomas Thor Associates is a recruitment and consulting organisation dedicated to the nuclear industry. We recruit for roles in nuclear new build, operations, decommissioning, research and waste management and our clients include nuclear regulators, operators, engineering companies and research organisations
How to apply?
Please forward your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Anelia on +33 1 84 88 80 00 for an informal discussion on this or other opportunities.