QA QC Manager - Power Plant
BWP are representing a leading independent power producer who are the lead project sponsor for a 1200MW power plant in the UAE. We are looking for a QA QC Manager for the greenfield delivery of the project responsible for the application and management of robust quality systems for the execution of the project.
- Lead QA/QC Team (Project Company and Owner`s Engineer) to manage quality of works, including Shop Test & Inspection, Site Test & Inspection.
- Review of EPC QA/QC Programme & Procedures
- Monitoring of the EPC works in accordance with the agreed Project Management Procedures to ensure the delivery of a quality product.
- Review, agree and monitor the EPC Project Quality Plan
- Communication of the quality plan and it objectives to staff, Owner`s Engineer and EPC Contractor
- Support all Consultants, Design Consultants and Design, Construction Supervision Consultants and contractors in the implementation of Quality, Plans and procedures and the monitoring of their performance on all Quality matters
- Develop and implement audit schedules and plans, including unannounced visits
- Develop statistical reports on Quality performance
- Identify and communicate lessons learned though the programme lifecycle
- Manage the programme quality control testing service
- Coordinate and manage any 3rd party audits as required
Key Profile Requirements
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in related projects with 3 + years experience in management
- Experienced in the implementation and compliance to ISO 9001, 14001 and 18001
- In depth experience in green field power plants
- Engineering Degree
- Relevant QA qualification
- Excellent report writing and communication skills in English
- User of MS Office
- Preferably previous experience of major projects in the Middle East
Apply for QA QC Manager - Power Plant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly