Quality Construction Engineer
Airswift' client is an international EPC company is currenty recruiting for Quality Construction Engineer
- To ensure the application of appropriate preventive and corrective actions at site, when needed.
- To promote development of organizational procedures and methodologies for quality management in
construction activities, in coordination with QHSE.
- To ensure the preparation and updating of Site Quality Plan and related procedures for specific
projects, during proposal and execution of projects.;
- To provide support to site in resolution of problems related to quality, when needed.
- To ensure plant's Mechanical completion and support/ handover management at site.
- 5+ years of experience in construction shpere
- Knowledges in quality audit, quality assurance, traceability matrix
- Good working level of English
AirSwift Worldwide Resources is the premier Oil & Gas manpower provider that will do whatever it takes, wherever it takes us. With over 30 years of exclusive focus in the Oil & Gas sector, we currently employ over 3,500 contract consultants in over 35 countries. Our global network and team of recruitment specialists combine to make Swift Worldwide Resources the industry leader in contract, direct, and executive placement services.