Our client, an independent Oil & Gas Exploration Company, is currently looking for a Measurement Analyst to join their team in Midland, TX on a long-term contract basis.
- The primary purpose of this role is to ensure that digital meter data is accurately stored and audited before posting to our accounting department for monthly revenue filings.
- Will need to have a very proactive attitude, the capacity to think critically, and a willingness to learn.
- The job requires the use of a variety of niche software programs (ex: FlowCal, CygNet FMS, SpotFire), which would be taught how to use, and any database or Microsoft Excel skills could definitely be leveraged.
- Communication and social skills are also key, as this position will work with a team of other Measurement Analysts, as well as other departments on a daily basis.
- High School Diploma Required - Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office Suites. SCADA systems (Cygnet), FlowCal, SQL/Oracle, or SpotFire experience preferred.
- Self-driven, independent worker
- Critical-thinking skills
- Quick learner, having the ability to grasp complex concepts with relative ease.