Head of HSE Division
Airswift' client is an international oil and gas producer is currenty recruiting for Head of HSE Division
- Head of HSE Division will be responsible for developing and implementing HSE system.
- Organisation HSE system in accordance to international requirements including such directions as:
- environmental risk assessment
- environmental impact assessment
- risk analysis
- occupational hygiene
- environmental management standards
- occupational safety
- 8 years of HSE experience in Oil & Gas production
- International and Russian standards' knowledges
- Good working level of English
AirSwift Worldwide Resources is the premier Oil & Gas manpower provider that will do whatever it takes, wherever it takes us. With over 30 years of exclusive focus in the Oil & Gas sector, we currently employ over 3,500 contract consultants in over 35 countries. Our global network and team of recruitment specialists combine to make Swift Worldwide Resources the industry leader in contract, direct, and executive placement services.