Our client, THE market leading infrastructure and construction asset management consultancy is looking for a Project Manager for a major underground civil engineering project in London.
Global infrastructure & construction asset management consultancy with a turnover of f2bn, 20,000 staff and access to the most significant infrastructure projects, with Blue Chip clients across the World. Renowned for supporting career progression and attainment of professional qualifications through delivery on complex projects whilst providing a flexible working environment and an unrivaled and comprehensive benefits package.
Exceptional candidate's with the following experience should apply
- Relevant degree and membership of relevant professional institutes / bodies
- Competent in the use of the Microsoft suite of products
- Strong knowledge of best practice project management methods and techniques
- Experience in civils/building and/or Mechanical and Electrical project delivery
- Up to date HSEQ knowledge and experience
- Good Commercial Management and financial management skills
- APM, chartered surveyor or chartered Engineer
- NEC3 contract familiarity
- Ability to engage with stakeholders
- Ability to work independently
- Track record of successful project delivery
- Supporting the Project Sponsor or client in the development of the business case, defining the project scope, benefits, and objectives
- Planning and defining the project scope necessary to meet the project objectives
- Planning and sequencing activities required to deliver the project scope and developing the project schedule
- Developing Resource Plans and ensuring each Project Team member's full involvement during the development of the project
- Establishing the cost estimate for the project in line with the budget expectations including setting an appropriate level of risk provision or contingency
- Assessing project risks and the development of response and mitigation actions
- Developing project management documentation necessary to achieve funding approval and communication of the project plans to those involved in the project, including upkeep of the Project Files, meetings records and correspondence, and maintaining the Project Controls information
- Leading and motivating the project team to achieve the project objectives, managing conflict and day to day welfare and performance of the Project Implementation Team members.
- Co-ordination, scheduling and reporting of activities related to stakeholder management, benefits management, business change management and project communications as agreed with the Project Sponsor.
- Co-ordinating activities related to the application for approvals, consents and regulatory requirements
- Ensures that all appropriate technical standards are applied during the project implementation
- Monitoring, controlling and reporting on project progress including providing regular, timely, accurate, progress reports, cash flow and cost of completion forecasts to the Project Sponsor
- Co-ordinating design reviews and approvals between owner and contractors
- Ensuring safety, security and environmental aspects of the project are clearly understood and adhered to, including ensuring the project is compliant with CDM regulations and other application health and safety legislation
- Defining the contract strategy, the selection and coordination of contractors and suppliers and ensuring that the execution of the project is in accordance with contract and the job specification
- Record keeping of works undertaken and working with asset managers to ensure accurate as built records including health and safety information are created
For further information, please Email a copy of your CV along with your contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org