My client based in Yorkshire offers a complete portfolio of Project Engineering, Design and Consultancy Services to the Chemical, Oil / Gas, Pharmaceutical, Food industries. They're currently recruiting for a EC&I Engineer on a staff basis to work on a number of exciting projects.
The candidate will have experience in:
- Any of the following industries: pharmaceutical, chemicals, food or Oil & gas
- Client facing
- Business development would be beneficial
- FEED or detailed design
- Specification of Electrical & Instrumentation equipment associated with both hazardous and safe area applications
- Use of AutoCAD to produce design / drawings for tender packages
- Proven strong competence in the Design of Low Voltage switchgear, Motor Control Centres, PLC and Instrumentation circuits.
- Preparation of tender documentation for procurement of control systems comprising PLC/SCADA, relay logic, motor control centres, HV/LV switchboards etc..
- Preference for minimum of ONC, HND or HNC in relevant discipline
- Degree Qualified would be actively supported in achieving Chartership
Applications to email@example.com