Planning and Project Engineer
Our client is looking for Planning and Project Engineers to oversee the technical planning and project management of overhead systems for AC and DC rail systems, local control equipment, earthing systems and remote monitoring facilities.
- Coordinate and liaise with customers, engineering offices, technical experts and authorities
- Project responsibility for railway power supply systems at work phase 1-9 der HOAI
- Evaluate the technical and commercial aspects of quotes
- Degree in the field of electrical or communications engineering or similar
- 5+ years’ work experience in the field of overhead line systems, in particular in the engineering planning of railway projects
- Familiar with railway system interfaces
- Good knowledge of specialist planning software and CAD programs
Our client provides attractive career prospects and a wide range of professional development opportunities.