EPC Project Manager
Our client is looking for an EPC Project Manager to apply engineering expertise and strong project leadership to management development, design and construction of high quality, low cost solar power generation facilities. The position will be acting as a sponsor-side lead in the management of EPC contractors for solar power projects. This role ensures all project accountabilities are completed on time and in compliance with all technical, commercial, safety and regulatory requirements and will be meet or exceed performance and O&M cost targets.
- Integrate latest technology equipment into a reliable operating power generation facility.
- Create technical Scope of Work documents to procure services from turnkey EPC contractors, subcontractors, and engineering consultants
- Evaluate RFP responses and negotiate contracts with turnkey EPC contractors, subcontractors, and engineering consultants
- Originate, negotiate and oversee the performance of EPC providers
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability
- Design engineering background and experience is desired
- Able to perform initial site assessments
- Strong track record of overseeing engineering and construction project
- Strong civil engineering project management skills
- Native Japanese speaker
- Must be able to travel to project sites in Japan
- Required to use hands to handle, lift and carry objects
Apply for EPC Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly