Manufacturing engineer needed in South Wales - Global Company
An international leader in the manufacture of aerospace products is currently searching for a driven, robust and ambitious engineer to take full ownership of a fast-paced business at their facility based in South Wales. Supplying into multiple aerospace customers, this market leading company constantly strives to consistently improve service, improve quality and reduce cost. They now need to secure a manufacturing engineer professional with the vision to take the operation forward. I've outlined the core specification for the Manufacturing engineer for you to review quickly below - please email me your CV to schedule a conversation if you are interested in exploring further. Core responsibilities:
- Provide and recommend tooling, equipment and facilities to improve production processes.
- Cover product areas such as aerospace mechanical aspects (knowledge of electrical systems).
- Carry out risk assessments on processes techniques such as FMEA.
- Involved with MRP (route cards, process sheets)
- Improve efficiency's and reduce costs.
- Implementing lean manufacturing processes & driving continuous improvement culture.
A salary of around £35,000 to £45,000 is on offer as well as a good benefits package with potential flexibility dependant on background and what you can bring to the position. Candidate shortlisting has already begun with a view to make a decision on interviews quickly so, if you are interested call me on 0117 9388088.