Hydrogen is currently working with a leading Engineering contractor within the Scottish Transmission & Distribution sector based in Glasgow. They are growing rapidly and offer an exciting opportunity for an experienced SAP with experience up to 33kV.
You will be working with a professional commissioning team to oversee and deliver leading HV/MV projects in areas such as the installation of Wind Generation, Substations, DNO planning and framework, and other associated networks.
- Experience in Electrical Commissioning within the Transmission & Distribution or Power Generation sector.
- Project will be based throughout Scotland, with switchgear experience at 33kv and 11kv being required.
- Secondary injection testing experience would also be beneficial.
- Experience of MCC (motor control cabinets), testing switchgear and PLC's.
- Worked on Signal testing for PLC's and also digital inputs and outputs.
- Experience in the design and commissioning of primary and secondary plant systems.
- Rectification of faults, fault investigation and diagnostics at various voltages.
- Good understanding of electrical schematic drawings and wire diagrams.
- BSc or modern apprenticeship in electrical/engineering industry.
- Computer literacy and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The organisation can offer long term career development, with exposure to some of the most technically challenging projects in the UK.
The initial contract will be a minimum of 3 months with a view to extend.