Senior Transmission Planning Engineer
Senior Transmission Planning Engineer- Austin,TX
Due to business demand, a consulting firm based in the Austin, TX area is seeking to bring on a full-time Senior Transmission Planning Engineer.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in the area of power system studies involving planning and operations with an Electrical Engineering degree.
- Assess and document feasibility or soundness of proposed plans.
- Provide transmission planning solutions and expertise to clients and industry contacts.
- Responsible for financial success of projects.
- Lead and execute transmission planning and operational studies projects including power flow, transient stability, short circuit, electromagnetic transients, reliability, and economic dispatch, among others.
- Develop and evaluate future transmission planning plans for major electrical projects.
- Provide leadership, guidance and instruction to less experienced staff.
- Develop training on power system and transmission planning assignments.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
- Consulting experience a plus
- PSSE and/or PSSE MUST Experience
- Must be capable of devising new approaches to problems encountered.
Apply for Senior Transmission Planning Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly