Senior Engineering Manager
Brevan Global Resources are currently looking for a senior engineering manager to work for our client in Saudi Arabia.
Our client is a leading EPCI company with operations all over the world. We need a senior engineering manager to oversee all their projects in Saudi.
Applicant must have experience working with similar major EPCI contractors especially working on large offshore construction and installation projects.
TYPICAL EXPERIENCE 18+ years in offshore oil and gas with major contractor or consultant
EDUCATION Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Master Degree is Preferred)
GENERAL PROFILE General multi-discipline knowledge of offshore design techniques and analysis methods, and general knowledge of the theory, content and application of statutory codes and guidelines as applicable for offshore. Detailed knowledge of project execution and managerial skills. Working knowledge of Aramco specifications preferred. Some experience in fabrication and offshore installation preferred.
Saudi Aramco experience is highly preferred.
- Provide leadership to managers and professional staff within the Al Khobar engineering office.
- Accountable for the performance and results of multiple disciplines within a department.
- Apply managerial expertise to achieve financial and operational objectives.
- Resolve a variety of complex problems that have implications within area of responsibility.
- Develop operational plans to achieve business objectives.
- Influence customer and/or organizational leadership to achieve operational objectives.
- Provide leadership in training of Saudi National technical staff
- Provide leadership in assurance of quality and safety in delivered engineering
Salary and package to be confirmed.
Applicants please provide an up to date CV and confirm their availability
Apply for Senior Engineering Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly