Quantity Surveyor Required - Aberdeen - Civil Engineering Project
- Specialist civil engineering subcontractor requires a Quantity Surveyor to work in Aberdeen immediately.
- Immediate start and looking to interview on site next Wednesday
- Ideally with a civil engineering background
- Experience on the NEC3 form of contract
- Scope of works will include: valuations; early warning notice and measurements.
- This will be a contract/ temporary position and will run on for a minimum 3 months
- Successful candidate will be part of a small project team based on site
PLEASE SEND AN UP TO DATE CV THROUGH IF INTERESTED.
Also if you feel that the role would suit a friend or colleague feel free to forward the above email address on.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Apply for Quantity Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly