Marketing & Proposal Coordinator
The Inside Sales Coordinator is a valuable team member within Jacobs' Sales Team, which drives strategic pursuits and helps build relationships with our core clients. The Inside Sales Coordinator plays a key role by working with operations and sales staff to provide professional marketing services that result in the production of strategically focused, professional-looking qualifications documents such as proposals, presentations, and statements of qualification. The ideal candidate is organized, accountable, and demonstrates responsibility for meeting deadlines and following through on commitments.
• Develops sales documents using applicable tools, guidelines and templates.
• Works to develop and implement opportunity response plans i.e. activities, deliverables, owners, milestones etc.
• Develops and maintains sales qualification materials and supporting information in designated information management or filing systems.
• Conducts client, competitor and market research as required in support of client and/or opportunity strategy development.
• Collaborates with the designated core client sponsorship team to establish and populate dedicated core client information repositories (e.g. eRooms), and supports the development of documented client strategies and related information.
• Prepares written and graphical elements of sales opportunity response documents such as proposals, qualifications and presentations.
• Interacts with operations personnel to support development of sales material.
• Proofs and edits technical and non-technical documents for consistency.
• 3+ years or more of recent related experience
• Bachelor's degree preferably in a business, marketing, communication, technical, or other related field required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including proficiency in grammar, punctuation, spelling, and formatting
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.