Senior Mechanical Design Engineer - Plastic - Innovate products
7 days left
- Full Time
An international industry-leader in the design of innovative electromechanical products is seeking a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to join the team at their UK headquarters in Surrey. Renowned for their consistent commitment to forward-thinking product development and with a versatile family of products supplied into a global customer base, in this role you will be expected to project lead product development from concept to manufacture. This role will involve working closely with development teams in UK and abroad, as well as meeting with customers and clients to capture product requirements.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to have a very pivotal and influential role within a very successful engineering organisation. You will need to have good communication skills, have good attention to detail and ability to manage and switch between multiple projects.
The minimum requirements to apply for this position are:
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant area of engineering
- Experienced with 3D CAD
- Experienced in Design For Manufacture of plastics
- At least 5 years experience in Mechanical Design roles
- Experience in leading projects from initial requirements capture to production sign off
Desirable Experience includes:
- Design of electronics enclosures
- Design for high volume manufacture
- Experience in product environmental testing and industry testing standards
- Experience regarding continuous / process improvements
This position would provide a salary of £40,000 - £50,000 plus contributory pension.
If you would be interested in this opportunity then please apply or call Seth on 0117 9388 088
Apply for Senior Mechanical Design Engineer - Plastic - Innovate products
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly