2017 PECO College Summer Internship
PECO Summer Internship 2017
Locations in Pennsylvania including Philadelphia and surrounding suburbs
This is a temporary academic internship, 40 hours a week, flexible hours can be scheduled between 7 AM to 5:30 PM to reach 40 hours. Pay is determined by major and year in school. Academic intern students are required to pass a drug test and background investigation.
1. Must be actively enrolled in a college level program
2. Strong skills in MicroSoft Office Suite, including proficiency in Excel and Access.
3. Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident and/or alien authorized to work in the US on an unlimited basis
4. Minimum GPA Cumulative 2.8/Major 3.0
1. Government Affairs - Philadelphia
2. Engineering - All Regions
3. Marketing - Philadelphia
4. Large Account Services - Philadelphia