Sr. Executive Administrative Coordinator
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Relieves the executive of administrative type functions in order to increase the time the Business Unit Sr. Vice President has available for Executive level responsibilities. May handle a wide variety of situations and conflicts involving the clerical and administrative function of the office. Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. Prepares routine and advanced correspondence including letters, memoranda, and reports. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. May direct and lead the work of others.
- Handles inquiries, schedules appointments, develops presentations, and fills other office support functions
- Provides general office and secretarial support to the Executive, including, typing, transcription, and file maintenance
- Participates in or handles special projects as appropriate
- Monitors budget activities and analyzes trends
- Managed special projects as assigned by management team.
- High School diploma or GED.
- At least 7 years of administrative work experience, including 5 years experience supporting an Executive.
- Experience in Human Resources and demonstrated knowledge of PeopleSoft preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of PC and mainframe applications, including Windows, EXCEL, PowerPoint, Access, EERS, PCARD, TIME, Passport, PeopleSoft, and other relevant technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, exercise sound judgment and discretion and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated administrative, organizing and planning skills. Demonstrated ability to conduct research, identify data requirements and create research tools.
- Demonstrated knowledge of corporate and business unit policies procedures and practices.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a high performance culture.
- Demonstrated ability to build consensus, establish trust and communicate effectively (written & verbal).
- Demonstrated ability to identify and implement process enhancements and efficiency
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
EEO is the Law Poster