System Integration Specialist (m/f)
- Development and support of interface services in a central interface team using JBoss Fuse ESB.
- Collaborate with other teams to analyse requirements.
- Design qualitative solutions based on requirements and best practices (Enterprise Integration Patterns, etc.) with special focus on reliability and scalability (use of messaging patterns and transactional data flows).
- Create a stable, maintainable and reusable solution based on Fuse ESB Technology, using existing tools (Eclipse, Subversion, Maven and Fuse ESB).
- Unit/developer and UAT testing. Integration testing in cooperation with TMS and/or other teams.
- Provide third level support to existing solutions based on defined service level agreements.
- Coordination and implementation of Fuse Upgrades and migration into a new cloud technology.
- Educated to degree level, IT and/or related Business discipline.
- Several years of experience with JBoss Fuse stack (Camel, CXF, Karaf, Fabric, Active MQ).
- Strong development experience in Camel, Core Java, Spring, JMS/MQ/JDBC, and XML SOAP/CXF.
- Experience in installing and testing application software in UNIX/Linux operating systems; ability to develop and execute scripts.
- Experience with SOAP/RESTful web service development.
- Experience in integrating various RedHat products (Fuse, Fabric, BRMS) into one application. Experience in automating build and deployments is a plus.
- Knowledge in Java, JBoss (Application Layer), Jenkins (Continuous integration Server), SVN (Source code management), Maven
- Familiar with Cloud hosting and technologies.
- Intercultural awareness and international orientation.
- Excellent communications skills in fluent English and German.
- Strong communication, collaboration skills and self organized.