Junior Cost Engineer
Our client an industry leading EPC Company are looking for a Junior Cost Engineer / Assistant Cost Engineer to be based in their Hampshire offices. The position is offered with a long term contract and negotiable hourly rate.
As Junior Cost Engineer you'll be reporting to the Lead Cost Engineer and Senior Cost Engineers being responsible for Cost Control services.
- Cost Control Services including those of Budget Control, Cost Control, Client cost reports and analysis of cost data
- Man Hour Cost Reporting
- Monitor contractor staffing/de-staffing plan
- Producing monthly man-hour reports
- Special reports as requested by Project
- Issue OT analysis reports
- Reconciling Partner Manhour systems to Project Manhour System
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- You'll ideally have a degree, HNC or HND within a relevant subject
- Relevant experience within the Oil and Gas industry.
- Experience will have been gained within Cost Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Technical Clerk, Accounting, Project Controls or any other relevant jobs.