Electrical and Controls Engineer - Doncaster
A key client who are part of a new Waste to energy plant are looking for an Electrical Design and controls engineer to work of the full project. This is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in a large engineering project from the very earliest stage. The role:
- Using CAD/Eplan to design Panels
- Ensuring there are no errors in the design and suggesting possible improvements
- Working through full project lifecycle - design, software, hardware, testing, installation and commissioning
- Working on Waste to Energy Plant, Ports and waste management projects.
- Based in modern office in Doncaster, IT and Automation team of around 20 people.
- Initial 6 month contract with high chance of extension
- 40 hours a week, based in Doncaster
- Hourly rate of £30-35 ph
- To start ASAP
- Will be a good Design engineer with experience of CAD, Autocad electrical or Eplan
- Knowledge of Scada, HDMI and PLC
- Experience within Materials handling or waste to energy.
- Knowledge of Siemens S7 and TIA portal
To apply, please reply to this email with an up to date CV to apply and I will give you call.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales