Our client is a major engineering company, they're recruiting for a Procurement Manager to work on an exciting new rail track alignment project on a staff basis in the London area
- Experience of working any of the following industries: civils, rail or infrastructure industry
- Ability to work on own initiative and to timescales.
- Constant pressure to prioritise effectively requisitions and other projects.
- Initiative required for sourcing of new suppliers.
- Freedom to make decisions within spend allowance.
- You'll achieve results through defining, assigning and delivering work and team objectives
Knowledge and Experience:
- Early contract involvement experience ("ECI")
- Systematic and timely approach to decision making and problem solving.
- Critical analysis of information to identify key elements in an issue.
- Extensive experience of procurement management on significant contracts
- Ability to negotiate competitively and effectively
- NEC contracts experience would be beneficial
- subcontracts experience is also beneficial
Apply for Procurement Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly