Mechanical Completion Engineer
Our client, is a company specializing in oil&gas, petrochemicals, fertilizers and power sectors, is currently recruiting for Mechanical Completion Engineer
- Receive original punch list by discipline supervisor and record them on the punch list record logbook.
- Assure that the punch lists are entered onto the Mechanical Completion Data Base;
- Supply a work printout of the punch list to the discipline supervisor / subcontractor on request;
- Take punch list from file for responsible signature when the job on the field is completed;
- Maintain updated progress of closed punch list items;
- Address discipline supervisor / subcontractor in punch list close-out as per given priority by the Precommissioning Group;
- Monitor status of pending priority punch list in each subsystem and keep informed the Construction Management;
- Monitor discipline completion. When a discipline is completed within a Subsystem he shall issue the Discipline Acceptance Certificate according to "Mechanical Completion Manual";
- Monitor the status of Final Completion Dossier for each Subsystem / System. When the Subsystem
- / System is completed he shall issue the Subsystem / System Ready for Commissioning Certificate according to "Mechanical Completion Manual".
- Monitor the Final Completion Dossier preparation by Subcontractor / Precomm-Commissioning Group respectively.