Candidates will ideally have:
- 2-3 years experience
- Looking to join a company for a long-term career
- Experience in the power and natural gas markets (particularly PJM market)
- Financial modelling experience (in line with asset management)
- Excellent experience with PowerPoint and Excel
- Working knowledge and experience using commodity transaction and analytical platforms (ICE, NYMEX, Bloomberg, etc)
- Experience with energy trading organization and operation
- Excellent communications skills and ability to understand and work in a multicultural environment
- Engineering or Finance Degree (MBA/CFA preferred)
- Conduct Financial Analysis - create financial models to value new opportunities and existing assets; analyse financial and operational data and finance statements; provide management with recommendations based on valuations; research financial trends and practices to validate conclusions.
- Support Transaction Execution Functions - Perform due diligence tasks to support transaction structuring and execution; prepare materials for management to support project approval and funding; manage internal and external transaction reports;
- Energy Industry Research and Analysis - Use third party market information platforms to maintain forward gas price forecast; analyse hedging strategies to support decisions for risk management and profit maximization; monitor industry development; perform project evaluations to support capital investment decisions and cash-call requests for existing assets.
If qualified and interested, please apply. I can also be reached at 832.900.5935 (Vanessa Lopez)