JobID : 22586BR
- Understand the business initiatives through deeply involved in the business decision making processes and the business meetings so as to drive the growth of organization to ensure realizing the business strategies and objectives of China Sub-region;
- Provide critical services in all aspects of Human Resources Management, including but not limited to recruitment, implementing the performance culture, engagement culture and retain & develop key talents;
- Implement human resources programs in China Sub-region by providing human resources services, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing in SAP, compensation planning, health and welfare benefits, training and development, employee records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, EVM, legal compliance, and labor relations; completing personnel transactions.
- Work closely with business leader for China Sub-region staffing plan and budget and effectively work with business and HR COE on talent recruitment through clearly understand the requirements of position from the business needs, communicate the requirements to the recruiter and timely feedback the both business and recruiter to ensure the success of talent recruitment. Work with hiring managers to create/revise job descriptions as needed.
- Work with business and Talent Management to improve manager and employee performance by identifying and clarifying problems; evaluating potential solutions; implementing selected solution; coaching and counseling managers and employees.
- Lead the new staff's integration program (PowerOn), including orientation, training and probation performance review to ensure the new hires get integrated in the organization quickly.
- Work together with Talent Management team to communicate, organize and mobilize employee engagement survey (EVM) and follow up the action plan with the managers in the region to improve the organization overall performance and employee engagement;
- Support China Sub-region leadership on organization and talent review, facilitate the succession plan to retain the key talents and maximize the efficiency of the organization
- Follow up the annual performance review and propose action plan based on individuals' performance assessment results.
- Facilitate the annual merit program in the China Sub-region to ensure following the global guidelines and promote the performance culture.
- Conducts exit interviews with employees and discusses findings with management to determine if corrective action may take to retain valued talents.
- Provide professional suggestions or actions to line managers/supervisors, improving relations between managers and their subordinates to help creating an attractive team in China sub-region.
- Address the employees' questions and concerns in employment related areas and/or company policies to ensure the employees understand the rational behind the company practices and actions
- Prepare the monthly report for China Sub-region; following up the completion of monthly CAPAL; maintain the employee p-files and records in SAP for the China Sub-region; update the employee's leave records and other HR admin services in the China Sub-region.