Programmer/Analyst for Support
We are looking for a high energy developer to work with a fast paced team to support our sales and customer community vision leveraging data integration tools to connect our core technologies including Salesforce.com,Java Apps,SAP,Redshift, Snaplogic and Oracle RDS. Will be responsible for the support,operations,development, and testing of features and functions in the Customer Experience space. Will also help support our current data integrations and migration to AWS and Cloud technologies.
- Support primary applications including but not limited to custom
- Salesforce.com, (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Service Max, Visual Force Apps)
- Custom Java Apps
- Snaplogic Integrations for ~3,500 global end users.
- Develop, test and debug web applications and supporting integrations.
- Own and enhance the support and stability of key systems.
- Communicate effectively with end users, teammates and leadership.
- Collaborate closely with other developers in a small team environment.
- Develop competency in adjacent technologies / capabilities.
- Develop and implement standards for stability, reusability and performance.
The Programmer/Analyst for Support is responsible for troubleshooting customer issues, implementing fixes or enhancements with moderate to high complexity, follows an individual work plan and meets day-to-day short-term objectives. Must have the ability to resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning.
They should demonstrate agility and innovation to deliver a world class product in a small development team environment. They must combine forward looking development goals with an ownership mentality for stable operations.
- Significant experience in a Salesforce development role plus Java experience
- Significant Java experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with significant experience in Information Technology).
- Ownership of applications/database or platform in a DevOps model
- Experience with Cloud-based systems preferred.
- Deep understanding of application development.
- Keen interest in expanding capabilities in new areas of development and operations.
- Demonstrated excellence in communications (verbal and written).
- Strong advocate of teaming concepts and processes; A team player.
- API/SOA Development preferred
- Snaplogic, Webmethods, Informatica, or Dell Boomi experience preferred.