Field Service Technician
The resource will be in charge for the field service activity in our Customer site in Milazzo area.
- InSight upload data / MDE, alarm follow-up, check trends
- Technical follow-up (sample collection, analytics, customer recommendations, visit report, adjust pumps or controller settings)
- Legionella, Haasrode analysis sampling, communication, advise & follow-up
- Corrosion coupon exchange, rate communication vs KPI, advise & follow-up
- TS + other analyzers / controllers maintenance, calibration & optimization controls (PI settings etc.)
- Maintains inventory of spare parts & reagents
- Trouble shooting with help of Lead FSR & PA
- Optimize system performance
- chemfeed standard maintenance & level one trouble shooting
- Coordinate chemfeed level two support
- Chemfeed start-up & commissioning
- Technically support field trials
- Report work related EHS issues in GenSuite
- Technical reviews
- Share leads & drives VGP
- Fully responsible for stock control vs contract & margin
- Responsible for efficient week planning, service optimization & time spend vs contract
- Meet CTQ's & KPI's in contract
- Chemistry, Microbiology, Mechanical, Environmental of similar
- Short job experience in water/process treatment company or industrial plant (steel mill, power
plant, chemical plant)
- Possession of driving license required (license B)
- IT Proficiency
- Fluent in English & Italian. Ideally also other foreign languages
- EU work permit
- At least six months of relevant work experience (e.g. internships, training, initial professional
- Proven time management and organizational skills to quickly identify and prioritize issues,
create solutions and meet deadlines.
- Willingness to travel within assigned region.
-Ability to exercise independent judgment consistent with department guidelines.
- Previous experience using independent thought processes to plan ahead, process information,
maintain workflow and anticipate future needs of the team.
- Self-Starter, proactive, able to work independently with minimal direction
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, capable of working within a globally diverse team
across different time zones.
- Effective benefit-oriented presentation skills.
- Appreciated previous experience abroad (e.g. studies, practical experience, work & travel)
- Passion for our water treatments
- Initiative, willingness to change, team spirit and self-reflection