Gestionnaire Construction / Construction Manager
Manage and coordinate Site Installation activities and processes according to project's contractual obligations. The construction manager has to ensure that site installation activities are performed 100% in line with contractual requirements and quality targets, within scope, on time, and on budget. Promote project opportunities and cost optimization initiatives within his area of responsibility.
- Technical Support to new tenders, review of site planning and validation of installation strategy
- Preparation of site detailed planning with key interfaces
- Review and prepare site detailed forecast and monitor the site works
- Technical Support to Method and tooling team to prepare Site Installation process.
- Prepare all tooling requirement for installation
- Attend design review and implement Site feedback for easy to construct
- Define site special tooling with Method team
- Ensure and arrange all Site quality and technical documents for site for smooth execution
- Review EHS requirements of execution and implement all EHS guidelines on site
- Support Site for NCR disposition
- Performs site visits (on average 1 week per month) and reviews technical installations
- Prepares and develops Site Infrastructure as per plan
- Promote Margin Improvement Opportunities and Cost Optimization Initiatives.
- Participates the Project Gate reviews
- Ensure resources are appointed and delegated on-time and in compliance with the approved delegation strategies.
- Represent the site team in actions related to home office
- Provide structured feedback with experiences and lessons learned in the duration and closure of the site.
- University degree (comparable with bachelor or master) in technical and managerial field
- Project and Finance Management experience, project management certification
- 10+ years Experience in Hydro Site Installation, Strong Site Management Experience
- Strong Technical Experience and knowledge of Hydro Machines, turbines, generators, alternators, etc...
- Good leadership skills
- Must be bilingual, English and French
- Available and willing to travel onsite 25% of the time
- Must be willing to comply with pre-employment screening, including but not limited, reference verification and background check.
- Must have unrestricted Canadian work authorization.