Chef de chantier Service/Service Site Manager
The Service Site Manager is responsible for the organization, logistic, and supervision of the on-site mechanical interventions for Plant Support within the local service center. Develops Plant Support and ensures Customer proximity (e.g. plant visits)
- Responsible for the site function within the area of the Local Service Centre
- Ensures emergency on-site inspections and assessments
- Responsible of directing the on-site work, while respecting the budget and timing allocated by the Local Service Centre Manager
- Responsible for tools management in the Local Service Centre and interface with Field Service Manager
- Coordinates with Field Service Manager for needs of additional or specific resources or tools
- Identification and selection of sub-contractors, management of teams
- Fills time sheets, working orders, daily reports, control sheets, nonconformity reports, etc.
- Working on-site with team if the working charge allows it
- Actively seeks to improve project results through change orders
- Writes the intervention reports in collaboration with the Local Service Center Manager and reports on processes to Plant Support Manager
- Ensures the development of standard procedures for Field Service operation
- Ensures a strict application of quality and EHS requirements by Field Service teams
- Completes the documents related to working incidents and accidents, and validate with the health, security and environment responsible
- Communicates with Technical Training Manager on technical development needs
- Assists Service Sales Manager and Local Service Center Manager in preparation of offers
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or relevant field preferred. In lieu of degree willing to consider an additional 8 years of relevant experience.
- Five years of experience in industrial mechanics
Two years of experience supervising others.
- Excellent general knowledge of all Hydro Services and Products and detailed know-how on one or more specific Hydro product
- Ability to travel up to 60%
- Must be willing to comply with pre-employment screening, including but not limited, reference verification and background check.
- Must have unrestricted Canadian work authorization.
- Proven leadership skills, able to motivate and develop employees, pro-active milestone management
- Demonstrated ability to manage workload and budget planning, delegate while keeping a close monitoring and to isolate/analyse problems/risks
- Understands the importance of Services attitude (being available to the customer, responsive to customer's needs, flexible and willingness to build close customer Quality assurance & EHS
- Must speak Fluent French and English
- Une description en français est disponible sur simple demande