CSL Team leader & Auxiliaries Commodity Site Leader
Lead Team of Site (Business) Commodity Leaders to define external direct material sourcing strategy for Power Services. Beside Team leader responsibilities, manage the following assigned sub-commodities strategy for Power Services too (Skids, Piping, Flex Hoses, Heat exchangers).
- Own & control implementation of external direct material sourcing strategy for assigned commodities for Power Services, maximizing utilization of Strategic Supplier Target Panel & pricing
- Determine & own strategy for Power Services unique products & Suppliers, including best cost country (BCC) source utilization
- Be accountable for savings plan and execution for assigned commodities for Power Services
- Drive strategy & negotiation for strategic YoY Part numbers
- Manage daily Purchase Price Variance (PPV) reviews with Parts Operations Team
- Interface with Parts Operations Team to communicate commodity strategy and collect feedback. Support them in strategic source selection for MTO Parts
- Collaborate with GSSL to finalize global strategy
- Communicate Power Services site specific strategic requirements (kanban, localization, Kitting etc.)
- Roll-up Power Services site specific strategic scope for Global negotiations
- Measure strategic Power Services supplier performance and roll-up inputs to GSSL for Strategic supplier panel
- Ensure global contracts execution compliance
- Initiate and lead strategic qualifications launched by Power Services for assigned commodities
- Plan, prepare and execute Commodity Strategy per Blueprint planning cycles
For the assigned sub-commodities:
- Lead a group of Site (Business) Commodity Leaders to define Power Services direct material strategy through assigned sub-commodities
- Own the overall Power Services Parts strategic supplier target panel and savings plan
- Further tasks not involved in this Job Description that the immediate leader/manager assigns with verbally or in writing.
As a Team Leader - beyond the above tasks:
- BS/BA Degree (Technical or Business preferred)
- Significant experience in strategic sourcing
- Previous Mfg/Sourcing and negotiations experience.
- Working knowledge of Parts ERP Systems, including Business Intelligence tools (Data Warehouse, PowerSource).
- Strong skills in MS Office Applications (including MS Access).
- Demonstrated project/program leadership.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Solid communication skills and presentation skills in English and in Hungarian
- Ability to work in a cross-functional matrix organization.
- Self-starter, resourceful, team builder and a leader.
- Strategic and global thinker.
- GE Entry Level Program graduate(GE employees only).
- MS/MBA degree.
- BB Certification (GE employees only).
- Prior leadership experience.
- Strong sourcing experience.
- Strong negotiator.