Digital Thread Parts Leader
- Lead Parts Digitization and transformation efforts into a combined Power Services Platform.
- Lead Sales and Operations Planning digitization efforts for the Power business: Focus around rationalising the forecasting tools and process for the combined business
- Envision multi-year VCP roadmap and support the business in the S&OP maturity curve
- Evaluate disruptive technologies including advanced 3D printing technology to understand the feasibility and potential business models.
I. Role/Overall objectives:
- Expert on Supply Chain Management principles and the implementation of those principles using ERP systems / Pillar applications.
- Maintains functional peer relationships and detailed working knowledge of the assigned area's systems, organization, and business processes.
- Responsible for translating high-level forecasting and planning business requirements into detailed functional specifications and managing requests for changes to the specifications.
- Standardize PMx usage across legacy Alstom
- - Parts ERP planning and kick off
- - Drive legacy Alstom demand through expanded Legacy PGS fulfilment centres
- - Global inventory visibility, ATP, and scenarios analysis
- Project to evaluable advanced 3D printing technology to understand the feasibility and possible business models.
- Provide functional support during the monthly Power S&OP business cycles
- Engage in Power IT projects to implement new Oracle VCP functionality and applications
II. Key Accountabilities/Execution:
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or Engineering
Experience / requirements:
• Strong experience in the field of Information Technology
• Familiar with major business applications & support methodologies
• Outstanding problem-solving skills
• Ability to translate technical information into terms understandable by non-IT savvy personnel
• Adept at interacting in both business and IT focused discussions
• Comfortable with being the Subject Matter Expert (SME)
• Periodic off-hours support for go-lives or major support issues
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Experienced working with Oracle Development & Support to address issues and enhancement requests
• Striong hands-on experience with Oracle VCP
• Familiarity with Oracle Strategic Network Optimization, Collaborative Planning, Production Scheduling, Global Order Promising, Rapid Planning
• Experience in the engineering / services industry • Ability to interface and influence at all levels in the organization
• Flexibility to travel when needed
• Green Belt Certified
• Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems
• Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs
• Established project management skills
• Prior experience with Oracle APCC, ASCP, Demand Planning, Demantra Demand Management and Advanced Forecasting, Demantra Sales and Operations Planning and Inventory Optimization