Project Manager 03
This is the highest level of Project Management at which the individual is responsible for the full performance of every phase of a major project or group of smaller projects. The individual is responsible for planning, directing, supervising and controlling all technical, fiscal and administrative functions of contractual activities. A Project Manager at this level may supervise one or more lower level Project Managers or the entire project staff.
- Responsible for the total execution and management of medium size Engineering, Procurement and Construction process industry projects including administration of the project, schedule and budgetary performance, quality, safety and technical detail.
- Candidate will be placed in the position of presenting themselves and company to the client in a professional manner.
- Candidate will be responsible for presentations prior to contract award, contract negotiations and ongoing project meetings/problem resolution sessions.
- Will handle the full performance of every phase of a major project or a group of smaller projects.
- Candidate will work under a Program Manager or supervise the entire project staff.
- 15+ years of experience as a Project Manager in an Engineering, Environmental or Construction organization and/or 10 years of experience in a project related technical field is required
- BS or MS in an engineering discipline
- Experience in total project responsibility, including client relationships, engineering, construction, cost/schedule is required
- PE registration is preferred