System Test Engineer - Customer Focused
A manufacturing leader specialising in high technology machines are looking for system test engineers.
The main objective of the position is to focus on the investigation of Critical and Serious customer related defects from a testing consideration and to assist where possible with the resolution. This would include the testing of implemented fixes. The other position would be less customer relates and more focused on developing the software and systems testing on a variety of, Solar product range and associated ancillaries.
- Testing responsibilities will tend to be broader, as compared to a Junior Test Engineer, in both complexity and diversity. E.g. not only on the level of technical challenge, but also on the range of ASM products. The Test Engineer will not only undertake testing of complete modules/ machines but also, where appropriate and where experienced, testing of specialised 'options' such as Remote Product Changeover (RPC) or GEM.
- To examine/ analyse fault reports and other associated information/ documentation.
- To set-up printing machine or specific product module, to exactly replicate/ mimic the conditions when the fault was identified.
- To undertake various tests to verify/confirm that a specific fault has been rectified.
- Where appropriate introduce, develop, and document new test specifications.
This Weymouth based company is experiencing a growing demand for their products from within the Printing industry and elsewhere. A well-established and highly profitable business, they treat employees as individuals and reward hard work and good performance.
If you are interested in the role and would like to find out more information then please contact Marcus Mighty as soon as possible on 0117 9388088.