Customer Care Administrator
At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 150 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
The primary purpose of this position is to provide high quality work, ensure Company's credit policies and procedures are adhered to, provide appropriate reporting to supervisor and improve operation efficiency. Position requires making appropriate decisions when applying credit tactics and providing process support for all work performed through strategic sourcing. Position may be required to work extended hours, including 24 x 7 coverage during storms or other energy delivery emergencies.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
Assist payment trouble customers in paying their PECO bills • Negotiate and process customer agreements
• Assist in regulatory and management reporting presentation
• Support all Universal Services functions and program administration
• Participate in special projects, tasks and other duties as assigned
• Respond to internal and external inquiries and requests
• Ensure good working relationship with external community-based agencies and organizations
High school diploma
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• A minimum of 3-5 years relevant work experience
• Computer software aptitude including Microsoft Office and CIMS
• Must demonstrate the ability to multiple tasks and prioritize workload
• Requires ability to be a self-starter and perform in ambiguous and/or pressure situations
• Maintain excellent administrative and organizational skills
• Ability to fulfill scheduled and unscheduled after-hours duty responsibilities
• Bachelor's degree in business or related field
• Knowledge of PUC regulations
• Knowledge of community partner relationships with PECO
• Exposure to Universal Services suite if low-income programs (e.g., Customer Assistance Program (CAP), Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP), Low-Income Usage Reduction Program (LIURP), etc.)
• Exposure to PECO credit and collection policies
• Access to an insured vehicle and valid driver's license preferred
- Bachelors Degree
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
EEO is the Law Poster