2 days left
- Full Time
Hydrogen has an excellent opportunity with one of the world's largest energy groups.
Our client requires an experienced Safety Advisor to join their multi disciplinary Transmission & Distribution team.
The candidate must have awareness of typical regulatory issues impacting effective safety management and the business. They must also have extensive experience in a safety role in a major engineering and construction environment.
The post holder will be responsible for monitoring the implementation of company safety management systems and policy as well as diligent supervision of construction site works. They will also be responsible for ensuring all levels of staff adhere to the company H&S policy.
- Conducting incident investigations and reports to deliver accurate, relevant and timely investigations and corrective actions.
- Monitoring and pro-actively advising on the ongoing suitability of key safety documentation including Construction Phase Plans, Emergency Response, Traffic Management Plans etc relevant to project and role characteristics.
- The ability to inform with confidence and authority, deal with ambiguity, negotiate with others.
- Proven ability to work and influence in a team environment with excellent communication skills.
- Coach, monitor, review and provide feedback to project teams to promote compliance with all safety related legal and other requirements in accordance with published guidelines, industry standards and best practices.
- Educated to degree level in Occupational Health/Safety.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with internal and external customers to a professional level.
- Formal certified qualifications/training in Incident Investigation Techniques.
The organisation can offer long term career development, with exposure to some of the most technically challenging projects in the UK.
Apply for Safety Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly