HV Commissioning Engineer - Substations
7 days left
- Full Time
Hydrogen are working with a highly reputable Electrical Contractor in Scotland.
They require an experienced HV Electrical Commissioning Engineer for projects within the Transmission Network.
The company hacan offer the benefit of long term job security due to secured workload, along with a market leading Day Rate.
- Commissioning of primary and secondary plant, including transformers, circuit breakers, and switchgear
- Testing and commissioning at transmission voltages (up to 400KV)
- Rectification of faults, fault investigation and diagnostics at various voltages
- Review and sign off on behalf of the project; commissioning test results, protocols and test sheets
- Contribute to creation of commissioning switching programmes
- LONE Working on 132kV Substations (brownfield, live)
- Interphasing between live panels
- Strong understanding of equipment / relays etc.
- Ideally WL-1 Authorisations, or previous Scottish Power / SSE experience at 132 / 275 / 400Kv
Numerous projects have been secured (Greenfield & Brownfield) so Engineers will have flexibility in regards to working location throughout Scotland.
Apply for HV Commissioning Engineer - Substations
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly