Auditor/Specialist Medical Devices
Are you an enthusiastic Auditor/Specialist and do you love to work in Medical Devices?
An organisation in the Netherlands, global leader in certification has an excellent job vacancy for an auditor/specialist in Medical Devices.
We're hiring a Specialist/Auditor in Medical Devices
In this position you will have the opportunity to work on performing management system audits 13485/MDD.
How your potential will be optimised
In this position, your role will be at senior level and will involve:
- Activities related to third party role as Notified Body and Certification Body
- Performing management system audits ISO 13485/MDD
- Evaluation of product design against standards
- Being the driving force to grow the MDD business in Central Europe with our local sales managers
A track-record to fit in perfectly
- Bachelor or Master Degree within science or engineering or equivalent
- At least 4 years relevant experience within the medical industry or business
- Completed approved Lead Auditor course including examination
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, service minded and customer focus
- Broad knowledge of engineering and technical applications used in the development of medical devices
- Structured, able to show initiative and to work independently
- Ability to react effectively in stressful situations and make clear decisions regarding conformity during the audit
- Ability and willingness to travel
- A valid car driver's licence is required
- Fluent in English and one other European language
What you will get for your efforts
- Varied tasks and technically challenging assignments
- Colleagues with high technical skills
- International network
- A defined business strategy with clear goals
- Employment in a company owned by a strong brand, known for their values when it comes to quality and integrity
- Competitive terms
- Opportunity to drive processes and collaborate with customers mainly in Europe and partly around the world.
Where the magic happens
You will work at a global company that specializes in the certification sector. This organization has an open company culture.
Apply online or send your CV to Job Heijmen via j.heijmen [@] progressiverecruitment.com. If you would like to know more about this job or similar jobs, contact Job Heijmen via 020 530 5888 or j.heijmen [@] progressiverecruitment.com.
Progressive Recruitment is gespecialiseerd in de bemiddeling van professionals binnen de sectoren IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain en Engineering. Wij kunnen je helpen bij je zoektocht naar een tijdelijke opdracht, maar ook als je zoekt naar een permanente functie in deze sectoren. Kijk voor meer informatie op www.progressiverecruitment.com of www.progressivege.com
Progressive Recruitment is specialized in recruiting professionals in the sectors IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain and Engineering. We can help you find temporary and permanent job opportunities in these industries. For more information, visit www.progressiverecruitment.com or www.progressivege.com.