Construction Management Support, TexRail-Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
4 days left
- Full Time
Help our communities stay on the move by providing field and construction management guidance and have a hand in transforming tomorrow.
The Construction Management Support candidate shall be responsible for providing senior field experience support to the Resident Construction Manager including promoting, monitoring and auditing the health & safety of the Program Manager staff in the field. This person will be a part of the 27 mile commuter rail project for the Fort Worth Transportation Authority.
Various tasks, responsibilities and contributions:
- Providing support to the System Certification & Startup process
- Providing senior level construction estimating for potential construction change orders and claims to support the construction management team
If you’re up for the challenge, we’ve been looking for someone just like you. Join our team and help us lay the foundation for human progress.
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable discipline or equivalent experience
- Minimum eight years total experience
- Experience on rail construction projects
- Ability to demonstrate good communications skills, detail oriented and ability to work independently are essential
- CCM certification
- Experience on TexRail projects
- Advanced technical or business degree
At CH2M, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at CH2M. Ready? Let’s get to work. Developing People through Challenging Projects CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
EEO/M/F/Veteran/Disability. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO Laws