Environmental Scientist - Omaha, NE
Progressive Global Energy is currently looking to hire an Environmental Scientist for a project in Omaha, NE to develop business for the ES&P Global Practice in the transportation and electric utility sector. You will be responsible for preparations of studies, evaluations, NEPA and state documentation for all types and sizes of environmental projects. Type: Contract Location: Omaha, NE Duration: 6 months Working Hours: Fulltime Hourly Rate: $30-$40/hr (Negotiable) Please read the job specification below:
- Responsibilities include:
- Prepare studies, evaluations, NEPA and state documentation for all types and sizes of environmental projects
- Develop, cultivate, and strengthen relationships with clients
- Develop business for the ES&P Global Practice in the transportation and electric utility sector.
Qualified candidates will have experience in the following areas and with the following agencies and areas:
- Federal Highway Administration
- Nebraska Department of Roads
- National Environmental Policy Act
- Environmental Permitting
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service
- Department of Energy Qualified candidates will possess a Bachelor's degree natural sciences and environmental sciences. Minimum 5 to 10 years of environmental permitting and business development experience in environmental consulting is a plus. Previous experience in environmental consulting preferred including:
- A demonstrated technical competence and project experience in natural, cultural or socioeconomic resource fields applicable to public or private industry or environmental permitting projects.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- NEPA technical experience
Please do not call in response to this email, I will respond to updated resumes only.