Estates Maintenance Worker (electrical / Mechanical)
Our client is a major engineering company who have become a market leader in the provision of fully integrated highway services and infrastructure.
We are looking for a Estates Maintenance Worker Higher Level (Shift Engineer) To undertake planned preventative maintenance, testing, repairs and new installation work covering a wide range of equipment, services, systems and buildings associated with the running of a large hospital.
- To support the Estates Management in the provision of a 24hr maintenance Service within a Hospital.
- To comply with all statutory and regulatory requirements, including Health and Safety legislation and in accordance with Health Technical Memorandums (HTM) and Health Building Notifications (HBN).
- To work safely on ELV/LV and generated electrical systems in accordance with all statutory electrical regulations and health and safety legislation and regulations as appointed Competent Person (LV) for SFS.
- To take responsibility for the maintenance of hospital equipment, plant, services and systems including undertake inspection and testing of electrical and mechanical equipment and installations (including portable appliances).
- To work safely on mechanical systems in accordance with all statutory mechanical regulations and health and safety legislation and regulations as appointed Competent Person for SFS on one or more of the following systems:-
Boiler & Pressure Systems
- To take responsibility for the maintenance of all aspects of mechanical systems including HVAC plant, washroom services, sterilisers, bedpan macerators / washers, disinfectors and other mechanical equipment ancillary plant and systems.
Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org