Mechanical Engineer - Solidworks
A leading global pumps manufacturer is looking to grow its engineering team. You will be part of the development and testing of a project by using Solidworks. The priority for this role is going to be focused on completing and solving an ongoing issue with their product.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a cutting edge product range which touches a global client base for some big name clients. The work you will be doing is very rewarding both financially and personally.
A day in your life:
- The timely completion of current projects, safely and within budget
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Co-ordinate and liaise with manufacturers, management, specialist sub-contractors, in-house functions and management
The following skills are required with strong support from the company towards developing these skills:
- High level of proficiency using Solidworks
- FloWorks / pump experience
- Gears to shafts experience
- Vibration calculations
- Design and build test rigs
- Turbine experience (preferable, not essential)
- Design and calculations e.g bearing loads
- Can do attitude
- Self starter
This South Wales based company has a global impact within its field. It has a big office and is easily accessible with public transport. Its goal is the growth and development of the company and those involved.
In order to apply please click the apply button or contact Jim Merryfield on 01179 388088.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales